Crafted for easy installation and strong protection, Advantage Respirator Cartridges use a bayonet-style design for easy mounting. With low-lug height and lead-in connectors, the cartridges lock into place with only a single twist.
- Respirator cartridges feature bayonet-style design for quick mounting
- Cartridges lock into place with one twist
- Complete range compatible with all MSA Advantage face pieces
PROTECTION: MSA Cartridge compatible with Advantage® series air purifying respirator with P100 filter is designed to give protection against multi chemical, all particulate aerosols. Cartridge with 99.97% of filter efficiency features low profile design making it an good choice for Tight working spaces and other places where unwanted contact is possible. It is used in a variety of applications namely asbestos abatement, welding, painting and more.
- Asbestos abatement
- Sanding and Grinding
- Public Events
- Search and Rescue
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Follow established cartridge and canister change schedules or observe ESLI to ensure that cartridges and canisters are replaced before breakthrough occurs.
- Contains electrical parts that may cause an ignition in flammable or explosive atmospheres.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations require gas-proof goggles to be worn with this respirator when used against formaldehyde.
- Follow the manufacturer's User's Instructions for changing cartridges and /or filters
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configurations as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to User's Instructions, and / or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.