Hydrocal® FGR 95 is a fast-setting gypsum cement designed for strong, resilient glass-reinforced product fabrication. Superior fire retardant properties allow for code-compliant installations in a variety of public and private structures. Hydrocal® FGR 115 is a specially formulated, high-strength gypsum cement designed for glass-reinforced product fabrication. Allows for the economical duplication of architectural details formerly produced from plaster, wood, concrete or stone.
Hydrocal® FGR 95:
- Produces lightweight, thin-cast, fire-resistant architectural details
- Superior fabrication flexibility – from simple cornices to ornate capitals and medallions
- Effectively duplicates pieces formerly made of plaster, wood, concrete and stone
- Overcomes building fire code incompatibilities faced by many plastics – at roughly one-third the cost of filled polyesters
- Exceptionally quick set – 50-70 minutes with manual application
- Accepts most coatings and finishes.