Pro-X — Bench Top
Streamlined 31" design fits through most standard doorways.
- Uni-cast polyethylene construction
- Virtually indestructible
- Won’t discolor
- Translucency creates brighter workspace
- Super slippery surface and built-in drain make for easy clean-up and environmentally friendly recycling
- Legs are sturdy, rust-free stainless steel
- Stainless steel work shelf
- Reusable filters of Styrofoam or long-lasting aluminum (Pro-X requires one filter)
- Commercial exhaust system pulls over-spray into the booth and out of your studio. While systems are offered that fit most typical spray booth installations, you should discuss your individual requirements with a local HVAC contractor
- Painted steel stand, 30” standard height; custom heights available (Pro-X only)
- Other accessories such as banding/decorating wheels, spray guns, etc. are all available
The Laguna Pro-X Spray Booth uses one filter. The filter is required for proper booth operation. We have the durable, easy-clean, environmentally friendly Aluminum filter or the economical, reusable Styrofoam filter to choose from. Both are custom made to fit the Pro-X Spray Booth perfectly.
Optional Stainless Steel Shelf
The Stainless Steel Work Shelf has safety rounded edges, is easy to clean and maintains a flawless surface with proper care-protecting your reclaimed over spray from contamination with wood chips or rust flakes.
Spray Booth Stand with Casters
A handy mobile stand with rugged steel construction and easy to clean spray enamel finish stands 30 inches tall, including the all swivel 4" rubber casters (the same hardworking casters used for the Laguna Ware Cart). Customizable upon request to a specific height or without wheels for a stationary installation.
Air Filter Regulator
Air Filter Regulator for the Laguna Pro-X Bench Top Spray Booth allows for optimal performance of any spray gun you choose (spray gun not included with booth).
inline Exhaust Fan
The inline enclosed external rotor fan is a permanently sealed self lubricating ball bearing type which will provide years of maintenance free service. With UL and CSA equivalent safety ratings, this exhaust fan is made for continuous duty; the permanent split capacitor type motor also has an automatic reset thermal overload protection feature. Needed for proper booth exhaust function. 1187 CFM, 0.25" static pressure, the inline Exhaust Fan for the Laguna Pro-X Bench Top Spray Booth is appropriate for venting to an exterior space.
| || |
WORK SPACE DIMENSIONS
| || |