Elite (1/2 hp)
This model offers more power with a 1/2 hp motor. Clay throwing capacities exceed 150 lbs.
The original built-in splash pan design has a large work area that is ideal for holding a water bucket, tools, and lots of trimmings. The removable wheel head makes it easy to clean. The wheel head is recessed in the body of the wheel to work as an integrated splash pan.
- A 14" twist and lift removable wheel head, drilled 10" on center bat pin system
- A reversing switch for changing wheel head direction
- A 6-groove drive belt for smooth, quiet, powerful performance
- Over-sized legs that provide stable support while throwing
- Heavy duty, cast aluminum foot pedal
- Five year warranty
The optional SSX drive provides incredible sensitivity for the foot pedal at very low speeds. If you are throwing wide, thin walled porcelain bowls like potter Judi Dyelle, you may want to consider upgrading to the SSX controller. This is the premier controller. It runs smoother and quieter. There really is no downside. Listen what Judi has to say about it below.