The Strongest, Most Versatile Ware Cart You Can Buy
Designed to provide storage for ware in process, drying, cooling after firing, or moving pieces, the brent® Ware Cart EX includes these features:
- Top/bottom frame supports that bolt into place
- Frame is powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- Heavy duty, totally locking casters eliminate swivel and turning of wheels
- Easy assembly -- one person can assemble alone
- 9 shelves instead of the previous 8 for greater stacking versatility
Constructed from 1" heavy wall pipe and welded shelf supports, it is 72 3/4" high, 35" wide and 24" deep. The four 4" diameter rubber swivel casters roll easily when cart is loaded and can be firmly locked in place when needed. Ware cart is shipped unassembled in one carton. An optional set of 12" x 32", 1/2" thick exterior plywood shelves is also available and is shipped in a separate carton.
brent® potter’s wheels and all AMACO® kilns are covered by warranties limited to defects in materials and workmanship during the manufacturing process for the time period listed above. Components we purchase for equipment are covered only by those manufacturers’ warranties.
- Ultimate determination of validity of all warranty claims is at the discretion of AMACO/brent.
- All warranty work must be done by an authorized dealer or by the manufacturer. Any work done outside of an authorized dealer or the manufacturer will void this warranty.
- Warranty is non-transferable and must accompany original purchase receipt.
- The length of your warranty begins from the date of purchase and is as listed above.
Your AMACO/brent Warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The warranty period has expired.
- Repair or service is done by an unauthorized dealer.
- Damage due to abuse and//or misuse; including but not limited to overfiring and salt glazing, improper installation, rough handling, improper stacking or storing.
- Shipping damage.
- Damage or failure due to acts of God such as, fire, flood, electrical storms, etc.
- Use other than for intended.
- Normal wear and tear on parts such as elements, bricks, thermocouples, wheel heads, and belts.
- Modifications to the unit in any manner.
Warranty Repair Instructions
If you experience a problem with your equipment, the most efficient way to have it repaired is to:
- Contact the dealer or representative from whom you made your purchase.
- If the dealer is unauthorized to perform repair or unable to correct the problem:
- Call the AMACO/brent Technical Support Department toll free at 1-800-374-1600 or 317-244-6871 (local).
- Click here to email the AMACO/brent Technical Support Department.
- Provide your model, serial number and the nature of your problem and the Technical Support Agent will provide further assistance.
If it is necessary to mail or ship parts to AMACO/brent for further inspection, parts must be sent prepaid. For your protection, insure all parts. The equipment and part serial number must accompany the defective item.