Bracker's does not require you to obtain a quote prior to ordering supplies.
We ask that you please use our website to find pricing to fill out your requisition. If your district requires that you turn in a quote to get a purchase order, you can create an order here to use as a quote and we will hold that order until we receive your school PO. Please follow these simple instructions. If you have problems, check out this video walk through we created
- First log in or create an account with your school email address.
- Send us a quick email from this same email address to request tax exempt status
- Browse through the items in our webstore and add them to your cart. Multi-box clay discounts are automatically calculated
- On the cart page, enter your shipping details to get a quote for delivery, freight or small package (UPS or FedEx) shipment
- Edit your order to meet your budgetary needs if necessary
- Print your shopping cart page to turn in to your office OR, if you would like to give us a heads up about what you will be needing, go ahead and submit your order to us with "pay by purchase order" as the payment method. We'll match it up with your district or school purchase order when it arrives.
- You can also leave us any notes in the comments section of checkout. :)
Hopefully this will help to speed up your process for getting prices on supplies. Currently, we have quite a backlog of orders that we are managing, and therefore have quite a delay in typing up quotes for regular supplies and materials.
If you need a quote for kilns, wheels, or other ceramic equipment for a bid, please contact us here to start that process
If you have read this page and are still having problems, please click here for a 5 minute walk-thru video