The package is shipped in 4 cartons, weighing: 78#, 66#, 50#, 10#. The shipping price calculated by this website may not be accurate due to the configuration of this particular shipment, but we will provide you with an accurate shipping cost once we receive your order. As always, we don't charge your card until your order ships.
- Every part carefully designed and made for its intended purpose. No off-the-shelf or inferior parts or material.
- The roller drive features a 4.33:1 reduction gear between the large Wagon Wheel handle and the roller.
- Rust free and virtually maintenance free.
- No clumsy heavy shims or boards.
- No chains, cables or cast-iron gears.
- Thickness infinitely variable from 0 to 2¼ inches.
- Slabs can be rolled in either direction and clay can be added or subtracted at any time.
- Roll slabs up to 28" wide. The length of the slab is limited only by the space and canvas available.
- Tapered slabs are quick, easy and precise.
- Warping, curling and cracking are drastically reduced.
- All machines accept press molds and a wide variety of texturing material such as burlap, plant materials, rope, cork and bark.
The work table frame is 14-gauge steel that has been rounded for safety and comfort and coated with North Star's durable blue powder coated finish. The removable tabletops are manufactured from moisture-resistant high-density medex with rounded corners and edges for safety and comfort and a waterproof and stain resistant melamine surface for easy cleaning.
The North Star Super Series Slab Rollers are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the machine*. This includes even parts that wear in normal use, such as bushings, spacers, gears and spring pins. The only limitations to the warranty are the table tops and canvas that are supplied with each unit and failures caused by abuse or use of the machine for other than its intended purpose.