Designed to fill the needs of school and studio potters, the Model B is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, and can handle 150 pounds of clay continuously. The brent® B wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- filtered SCR technology is very quiet and does not cause interference on AM/FM radios
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections -- for motor and foot pedal aid in the unlikely event of repair or replacement
Additional brent® B features:
- Handles 150 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- FREE Splash Pan
- FREE 12" Plast-i-Bat®
- FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY
AMACO® Ships Your Bonus Glazes at No Charge to You!*
Register your warranty within 6 months of purchasing an eligible Brent potter's wheel to receive a gift of up to $100 in bonus glazes from AMACO®. Send your warranty registration (DOWNLOAD THE WARRANTY REGISTRATION) and list of preferred glazes to AMACO® within six months of purchase. Glazes will be shipped at no charge to addresses within the continental U.S. Glaze rebate may be subject to additional terms from AMACO.
Glaze Product Rebates may take up to 30 days to process to guarantee orders ship complete. In the event glazes are backordered beyond 30 days, we will contact the customer to either substitute glazes for immediate shipment or get customer’s approval to ship a partial order at no charge. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges on any backordered items. All requests for glazes must be submitted after equipment is delivered and within 6 months of purchase date. Valid for end-users only, no distributors or dealers eligible. Please Note: brent® ie, ie-r, ie-x potter’s wheels, brent® Mini SRC slab roller; AMACO® 62-EFC, 67-EFC, MK-4, FA-5-E, and MAC-2000 kilns are NOT eligible for this program.
You can choose to complete this warranty online here or by downloading this PDF Warranty Form.